Check-out timings: 11am – 7pm
Mandatory Rules and Regulations
- Your dog has to come for a temperament test prior to him/her coming.
- Your dog has to be updated with Annual Vaccination and Kennel Cough Vaccination.
- Your dog has to be neutered/spayed.
- If your dog has habit of licking, please provide his cone (e-collar).
- Your dog has to be on anti-flea/tick prevention. If you are not able to apply, we provide Nexgard or Front line at $15 per applicator.
- If your dog has an existing ear infection or predisposed to ear infection that needs deep cleaning, this must be discussed with us and may be chargeable.
- Please keep your dog’s fur short. If your dog’s breed needs dedicated brushing to prevent matting, please discuss this with us and may be chargeable.
- Additional services which are chargeable: Brushing of teeth, Clipping of nails, Basic/Full groom, Deep ear cleaning
- Boarding can be highly stressful for some dogs. Just imagine you are suddenly forced to stay at a stranger’s house without explaining to you why! Stress-related consequences include loss of appetite, diarrhea, urinary tract infection, skin allergies flaring up. As pet sitters, we cannot stop these from happening. We can only monitor for these symptoms, provide updates and send them to the vet.
- Extra charges will apply if the pick up timings are not adhered to.
- Dogs On Board is not liable for any passing on of mature dogs on our premises due to old age or existing medical conditions.