Do you need training for your new dog? Do you want to teach an old dog new tricks?
We offer modern reward-based dog training with objective to bring up a obedient, perceptive and happy dog. Our approach place emphasis on building the relationship between dog and owner. Our toolbox include the use of food, games, markers, luring, leash work and box work.
Our puppy training syllabus (6 lessons) include:
- Puppy management (Potty training, Chewing, Nipping, Barking, Jumping, Separation anxiety)
- Crate training (Games and drills to create a safe space for your puppy)
- Communication system using clickers
- Obedience behaviours (Sit, Down, Stay, Recall, Loose leash walking, Look, Leave it, Go to Bed)
- Socialisation skills (with objects, humans and dogs)
Prequisite: Dogs must be healthy and food motivated. Dogs which are fearful or aggressive should go for Private Lessons for more focused guidance.
For lessons on selective skills, please enquire for more information on ala carte lessons.
- 1h per lesson
- Effective 1-on-1 customized attention
We train your dog
- Structured program
- Video updates on progress
- Transfer skills to owner
2-4 dogs per class
- 1.5h per lesson
- Group learning
- Structured syllabus
- Interactive and fun