Mandatory Rules and Regulations
- Your dog has to come for a temperament test prior to his daycare/boarding.
- Your dog has to be updated with Annual Vaccination and Kennel Cough Vaccination.
- Your dog has to be neutered/spayed. We only accept un-neutered/un-spayed dogs if they are less than 12 months/due to health considerations.
- Your dog has to be on anti-flea/tick prevention. If you are not able to apply, we provide Nexgard or Front line at $15 per applicator.
- If your dog has an existing ear infection or predisposed to ear infection that needs deep cleaning, this must be discussed with us and may be chargeable.
- Please keep your dog’s fur short. If your dog’s breed needs dedicated brushing to prevent matting, please discuss this with us and may be chargeable.
- Additional services which are chargeable: Brushing of teeth, Clipping of nails, Basic/Full groom, Deep ear cleaning
- Extra charges will apply if the pick up timings are not adhered to.
- Dogs On Board is not liable for any passing on of mature dogs on our premises due to old age or existing medical conditions.